Non Fault Accidents
A non fault accident is an accident in which the other party involved is clearly at fault and the liability is accepted by the other party, and thus their insurers.
An example of this may be that you are stationary at a red light and a vehicle approaching from behind fails to slow down or brakes too late and hits the rear of your car.
If you’ve been involved in a non-fault accident we can help you in many ways by:
- Providing a courtesy car to get you back the road immediately
- Managing your insurance claim to reduce time and hassle for you
- Repairing your vehicle to the highest possible standards as quickly as possible
- Saving you paying out any money in Insurance excess or car hire costs
- Assisting you in any injury claims you may be entitled to
For total peace of mind, call us on 01254 829524.